Key Worker Accommodation
Since 1982, Rosehill have been supplying specialist key worker accommodation furniture to both public and private sectors including: hospitals, care and nursing homes and the military.
Our aim is to meet specific customer requirements, working with design and project teams to create tailored and innovative furniture packages and ultimately completing them on schedule and within budget.
Rosehill’s project managers are experts in the completion of projects of all sizes and have essential experience working across the UK and in Europe.
Our project management team are on hand to provide expert advice to ensure you are ordering the product which most suits your requirements. We are happy to provide quotations, floor plans, 3D drawings, mood boards, show flats, samples and fabric swatches to help facilitate your decision.
Our extensive variety of finishes and intelligent storage solutions help accommodate any budget and space constraints whilst providing excellent value and quality.
All of our projects come with the following as standard:
- Dedicated Project Co-Ordinator
- Detailed working drawings for pre-manufacture approval
- Expert Project Managers – experienced in projects from 5-3000 rooms
- Furniture to BS 6222-2: 2009 test level and BS EN 14749: 2005 standards
- CSCS registered installation teams
- SMSTS and SMAS accredited
- UK wide blue chip references
For further information or to discuss your design requirements please contact the team.
Please see below for examples of our recent projects.