Ash House, Lancaster
Rosehill are pleased to announce that we have completed the installation for 98 bedrooms and 8 kitchens for Lancaster University’s Ash House student accommodation.
We were contracted by Forrest Construction early 2015 to provide a comprehensive furniture package which also included the installation of a show flat on-site.
The Rosehill team were tasked with designing and installing bespoke contemporary furniture including cabin beds, built-in desks, fully integrated wardrobes. and vanity units.
We successfully completed this project on schedule ready for the new term in September 2015 and within budget.
- Project: Ash House, Lancaster
- Contractor: Forrest Construction
- Completed: October 2015
- Scheme: 98 bedrooms and 8 kitchens
We also supplied:
- Vanity units & sinks
- Desk chairs, sofas & arm chairs
- Pinboards & mirrors
- Matte kitchens & kitchen appliances
- Dining tables & chairs
- Breakfast bars & bar stools